Still have clipped box tops? We are mailing them off soon! Send with your student or drop off at DSE office this week please!
10/26-30 Red Ribbon Week
10/28 Math Stars Due
10/29 Virtual 5th Grade Colonial Fair
10/29 Virtual 3rd Grade Music Program
10/29 Virtual Principal Coffee/PTA Meeting – Register to attend
10/29 FLI and IF Appreciation Day
10/30 Reflections Entries Due to DSE Office
11/2 and 11/3 DSE Spirit Days at Route 12
11/3 Elementary Early Dismissal
11/4 Math Stars Due
11/7 Board and Brush DSE Session (code DSE2020)
11/12 Board and Brush DSE Session (code DSE2020)
11/9-20 Coats for Kids Collection
11/11 Virtual Veterans Day Program
11/11 Math Stars Due
11/13 TA Appreciation Day
We Need Your Help to Collect Yearbook Photos!
Upload yearbook photos using the Balfour Image Share app. It's easy to create an account, add our project number (120093), and add photos for the yearbook!
Not sure why you should join PTA? When you join, you are supporting and helping to advocate for every child at DSE. No volunteering necessary as a member! What does DSE PTA do? We sponsor programs such as Math Stars, Reflections, Talent Show, Art Appreciation, Watch Dogs, Spelling Bee, and much more. We also hold multiple staff appreciation events throughout the school year and raise money to purchase playground equipment, recess toys, laminators, student technology needs, and classroom needs.
No volunteering necessary, but we can always use a helpful hand. Can you volunteer? Here are a few opportunities available:
- Judges are needed in November for Reflections. This will require about 30 minutes of your time. Email for details.
- Spelling Bee – has your student been a spelling bee participant in the past or are you interested in organizing? Contact us.
- Yearbook Committee – this would require a little bit of time each month on your own schedule through April and we’d love to have one representative per grade!
- DSE Outdoor Beautification – got a green thumb, want some fresh air, or just want to help pull weeds? Contact us for a beautification schedule.
- Grants – there are so many available and we don’t have a volunteer searching these out or applying. Email if this role might be right for you.
- Healthy Living – this would focus mostly on providing tips/articles through social media and the PTA newsletter on a monthly basis.