We need your help!
- Book fair shifts start next week. We need adults to help with set up, student wish lists, and during shopping days. A variety of time slots available! Sign up!
- The DSE Spelling Bee is scheduled for January 14 and we need a committee chairperson to coordinate the details for students and judges. You must be available night of and have only a few responsibilities prior to the event. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Teacher Workroom Volunteers are teacher favorites and we need a few! Training is available. Sign up for days/times that work with your schedule!
- Our UIL students are on their way to the district competition! The coaches work with students to help prepare them for this next level of competition. Can you drop off snacks for the coaches on 11/18, 12/2, or 12/9? Please sign up here.
Yearbooks are on sale until November 30th at a discount for $23.
New this year…Name Stamping! Dedications are also available by uploading your own photo and message. It’s that simple!
Last year every yearbook was sold so don’t miss this early bird discount! Price increases December 1. Click here to order!
Save the Date!
PTA is bringing movie night back to DSE on December 5 at 6:30 pm. More information coming soon!
Celebrate your student’s birthday with their name on the DSE school marquee!
For $25, we will list your student’s name under our “Happy Birthday” banner on the marquee at the entrance to the school grounds. Names are changed each week and will stay up through the weekend. Only 6 students per week!
Step 1 – Make your payment here
Please add a note in the check out with your child’s birthday and first name. If you want to sign up more than one student, please be sure to pay for each student.
Step 2 – Sign up here
Once you’ve made your payment select the birthday week and sign up using your child’s name.
Once both steps are complete, your student’s birthday will be celebrated in style by the DSE School Community! If you want to help us with the name changes each Monday morning, email email@example.com
Octoberfest was incredible! The weather was beautiful, we had a great crowd, scrumptious looking cakes in the cake walk, plus a lot of fun games. The kids loved seeing and talking to the first responders and getting to dunk teachers and staff in the dunk tank! PTA could not have made it all happen without our amazing community of DSE staff, volunteers, parents, and generous sponsors. Thank you for your contribution!
- One way to help us earn funds for the lower elementary shade cover is if you visit the local store called Jam Boutique. Mention DSE PTA at checkout and 10% of the sale will be donated.
- Did you know that we can also earn money when you shop Amazon? Go to smile.amazon.com and choose DSE PTA as your charity. Every time you shop Amazon using that link, 0.5% of your purchase is donated.
- Box Tops – have you seen the treasure chest by the cafeteria? There are still some products with box tops that you actually cut off, but many products have gone to an electronic box top. All you have to do is scan your receipts using the Box Tops App.
- Donate directly to DSE PTA at https://dsepta.org/product/donations/ to help fund assemblies, school materials, enrichment programs, and the lower elementary playground shade cover.