HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTOS FOR THE YEARBOOK
Uploading your pictures for the yearbook got a lot easier.
We now how the ability to upload images using an app. It’s so easy! Help us and be part of a publication that will encapsulate memories forever!! Students, teachers, and parents can simply download the iOS or Android app, create an account and enter your yearbook code (120093), and you’re ready to go. Photos can be selected from an existing gallery or taken using the app itself.
Please follow the guidelines for the photos to be considered for the yearbook.
ImageShare for iOS (iTunes App Store)
ImageShare for Android (Google Play Store)
LET’S GET STARTED
Project Number : 120093
STEP 2b: Verify your Account
After setting up your account, an automatic email will be sent with a confirmation code. Enter your code to continue the account setup process.
STEP 2c: Create a Username & Password
You’re all set! You can upload a photo or take a photo right from the app. If you have any question – contact: email@example.com
Yearbook Photo Submission Guidelines
In order for pictures to be in the yearbook. Please follow the rules for the photo to be able to be considered to be added to the yearbook.
- Each photo must have the following:
- Name of child/children; first name is ok. Name as many as you can.
- Child’s Teacher; if possible
- Child’s Grade; if there are kids mixed together – it will be harder to place them in yearbook unless it’s a school function
- School activity or function; ex PE Class, Music class, 3rd grade Field trip, science parade, Octoberfest, etc
Quality of photo:
- no sepia or other coloring effects
- crisp shot – no “fuzzy/out of focus” shots
- No images downloaded from any social media. Must be from photo or camera
- No hand signs (no peace signs or any other hand signs)
- No political or religious statements, posters, shirts, hats or signs.
- Please no hands or hats covering any part of the face.
- Photos must be at school or school function like field trips.
- We love siblings and friends, but we can only feature current DSES students in the yearbook (parents may be considered for specific events).
- Please label the activity: Octoberfest, Veteran’s day etc. Please ask if the student attends DSES before submitting photos at school function or events.